- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 30 Hours
- Definition of the participant and enable it to deal with the norms of UCP 600 and ISBP 681 special materials audited the documents submitted to the documentary credits.
- The definition of documents provided by the participant on letters of credit (commercial invoice / insurance policy / certificate of origin / statement packing / weight inspection certificate / certificate and preview).
- Co-definition documents and documents transport (sea / air / land / private carrier / postal access) and to identify the types and characteristics.
- Enable the participant to deal with the documents submitted on documentary credits (matching / violation Documents documents).
- Co-operation cases through audit documents / Deny Documents / Documents pay / accept the time withdrawals and pledges payments deducted futures and procedures definition.
- UCP 600: Uniform customs and practice for D / Cs.
- ISP 98: international standby practices.
- URR 725: uniform rules for bank-to-bank reimburse. under D / Cs.
- ISBP 681: International standard banking practice under UCP 600.
- EUCP: Electronic presentations.
- Concerned bank staff on the subject of documentary credits, or from your staff will find appropriate dealers of import and export operations.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses