- Price TBA
- Duration 17 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Familiarize participants with documentary credits as a kind of international trade finance.
- Provide participants with practical actions and accounting for documentary credits.
- Introduction to international trade: the concept and its inception.
- The definition of credit and the benefits it provides.
- How the documentary credit and major limbs.
- The importance of the documentary credit.
- Determinants of documentary credits.
- Basic requirements for the issuance of credit.
- Types of documentary credits.
- Strengthening the credits and how to minimize risks.
- Amendments letters of credit.
- The letters of credit required documents.
- Check the documents.
- Differences documents credits, their causes and their impact on credit.
- Interpretation of the commercial terms in 2010.
- The appropriations legislation (International Chamber of Commerce).
- Legislation examine documents (International Chamber of Commerce).
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses