- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 423, Radisson Plaza, Deira Creek P.O.Box 93192, Dubai, UAE
What will I learn?
- How to make Letters of Credit work for you.
- Optimise use of Letters of Credit.
- Alternative modes of payment available
- How to reduce Credit Risk.
- Fraud Risks.Regulatory and Legal Risks
- Using Sales Contracts to your advantage
- Proper use of Transport Documents
- Common Discrepancies in Transport documents.
- Issues with Insurance and Common Discrepancies.
- Brief History and the basic documentary credit operation
- The Sales Agreement, Incoterms, Methods of Payment
- Types of Credits
- Payment to third parties - Assignment of Credit Proceeds
- Parties to Documentary Credit Transactions
- Stages of Transport
- Other Documents
- Making LC Work
- Comprehensive Checklist and Guide
- Specimens of Major Trade Documents
WHAT YOU WILL OBTAIN
- Update on the latest in Banking Regulations and legal opinions
- Real life examples and interesting case studies
- A chance to discuss and clarify your doubts, questions, trade issues etc.
- Complete study material
- Comprehensive Import Export Checklist
- Quality refreshments
- Certificate of attested by KHDA
- Networking opportunity with fellow professionals
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All staff who are involved in Commercial dealings with Customer’s or Supplier’s.
- Trade Finance Officers
- Financial Institution Representatives
- Staff in charge of Documentary Credit Analysis and Documentary Scrutiny
- Sales Staff
- Logistics Staff
- Finance Staff
- Administration staff involved in drafting commercial documents
We bring you real learning for real results. Our experiential learning methodology is designed is bring you a dynamic learning experience
All our courses are designed and delivered by practicing professionals who bring a high degree of practical relevance to the course.
Enriched with real life case studies our course content and is regularly updated with latest developments, changes in laws, and notifications.
In today’s ever evolving and competitive environment we strive to empower you with knowledge that takes you beyond best practice to becoming a value added contributor to developing innovative new practices.See all Navigate Consulting courses