- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
This instructor-led course, Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX, introduces advanced Trade & Logistics functionality. This course builds on information provided in the Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX course.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Allow for over/under delivery of goods.
- Assign charges.
- Set up and manage quarantine management functionality.
- Recognize the pick process.
- Register serialized and batch inventory.
- Reverse and split a pick.
- Edit Item dimensions during picking.
- Create Vendor returns, Return actions, and Manage Customer returns.
- Manually reserve inventory.
- Set up automatic and explosion inventory reservation.
- Query, cancel, or change a reservation.
- Set up, activate, and modify Customer and Vendor trade agreements.
- Understand Customer and Vendor Price/Discount groups.
- Set up and use Supplementary items.
- Work with sales quotations.
- Define various sales quotation functions.
- Set up transfer orders.
- Create a transfer order.
- Pick items before transfer between warehouses.
- Transfer items between warehouses.
- Set up the elements of a commission agreement.
- View commission transactions from a financially updated sales order.
- Understand the ABC Inventory Classification System.
- Understand how to use the Physical inventory by inventory dimension report.
- Understand how to use reports in forecasting sales and purchase expectations.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing.
- Completed the Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course.
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: Over/Under Delivery and Charges
- Module 3: Customer and Vendor Agreements
- Module 4: Item Arrival Registration
- Module 5: Quarantine Management
- Module 6: Vendor Returns
- Module 7: Sales Quotations
- Module 8: Item Reservations
- Module 9: Sales Order PickingThis module introduces the sales picking process
- Module 10: Customer Returns
- Module 11: Commissions
- Module 12: Transfer Orders
- Module 13: Reports
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses