Business continuity management and disaster recovery are of major concern to all industry sectors and are now recognized as an integral part of good management practice. Business processes are increasingly linked together and a disaster could cripple your organization, suspend operational business processes and disrupt systems. Throughout the course, we will focus on processes that allow an organization to continue functioning during an operations disruption, such as a fire, power failure, or hardware crash. In this course, we will cover both business continuity and disaster management and how these two growing fields interface. The goal of business continuity management is to integrate a survival reflex into the organization that will allow it to continue serving customers and other constituencies during recovery from a disaster.
- By successfully completing this course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of Business Continuity management
- Identify risks and evaluate their effects.
- Justify and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Describe ways to respond to emergencies.
- Describe ways to enhance coordination with external agencies
- Create an effective business continuity organization
- Better align your IT disaster recovery solutions to your business continuity plan
- Audit, test and maintain IT and telecommunications recovery Understand the elements involved in crisis communication
- Help your organization survive a business disruption or disaster
- Below is the summary of contents for the training program Disaster Managementfor Business Continuity
- Fundamentals of Business Continuity Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Strategy Development
- Disaster Recovery for Information
- Information Systems Security
- Emergency Response
- Enhanc i ng Coordination with External Agencies
- Business Continuity Plan
- Crisis Communication
- Sustaining Organizational Resilience
- For Customized courses, the clients have the option of recommending specializations on the above topics.
About American Education Center
their Mission since 2004 is to provide the most flexibility, convenient, cost-effective and interactive corporate and vocational training, to meet the training and education needs of inpiduals, businesses, government agencies, non-profit organizations and different private sectors.
American Education Center is committed to provide superior training and educational services and prepare designed customized ctheirses to meet the needs of professionals and organizations throughout the region and internationally.
From essential training year after year AEC becomes a very competitive and rough training center and signed many agreements and partnerships with the most reputable and theyll known IT vendors and training providers, let us name the most important ones and kind of affiliated agreements and representations:See all American Education Center courses