An Initiative of Icon Art Production to enable film makers, cameramen, screen writers & inpiduals with hands on training on latest cameras with well experienced team of cameramen, sound assistant, Executive Producer and director to guide and share their experience, demonstrate techniques, methods to make short films and documentary Films.
- Practical training on making a short film.
- Working with various professional cameras PD-170, DSR 450, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 7D MarkII, PMW F3, PMW 350, Arri Alexa Plus digital cinema camera & Black magic cinema camera.
- All practical scenarios.
- Focusing - Film, Documentary, TV Program, Corporate and Editorial
- Basic of Light Control, Under Water and several necessary tools
- Technical and legal guidelines to produce your own film.
- Script Analysis & Breaking the Script in Beats
- Staging & Camera Shot by Shot
- Working with Actors & Crew, Sponsors and Producers
- Styles & Dramatic Structures
- Styles & Dramatic Narration
- Post Production & Motion Graphics
- Responsibilities of Director
- Permissions, Legal, Copy Right Issues & All types of Agreements.
- Team, Cast, Crew and Production handling.
- Cost Analysis for small, medium and Large Production
- Dos & Don'ts in Shooting and Post Productions.
Who can attend the workshop?
- Filmmakers, cameramen, screenwriter or inpiduals, producers and directors.
- Inpiduals Looking for hands on experience and understanding of overall Production
- Looking for sponsorship, an opportunity to collaborate and make films.