THE CONTENTS OF THE PROGRAM
- Trade and business environment, goods, products, services and types of companies.
- The principles of sales and sales forces, internal sales and travel trade.
- Methods of sales: Internet, sales-related and continuous.
- Consumers and commercial buyers, purchasing incentives.
- Principles of management: polarimeter, training and guidance, monitoring, stimulating sales Men, build and configure the sales team.
- Markets and market research: consumer research, market Polls, test the market.
- Considerations of pricing, competition, government considerations, brand and customer loyalty.
- Sales forecasting and planning and product life cycle.
- Costs and cost planning and control.
- Distribution channels.
- Relations with customers
- Direct advertising and indirect
- Sales management and sales team.
- Export sale
About IGLA Training
Submit to FacebookSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn
IGLA is a dynamic enterprise that provides a wide range of skills development and training opportunities for people, it is considered one of the top-notch professional development training institutions in Egypt, offering a large selection of professional development programs using a modern perspective of delivery and incorporating the latest management concepts and techniques.
IGLA have the capacity of offering more than 10,000 professionals and trainees annually through its different programs and projects.
Professional development programs presented by IGLA cover a wide range of studies including postgraduate diplomas, professional certificates, executive seminars, short ctheirses and workshops, in addition to tailor-made programs, totaling more than 200 different topics and titles.
Through the development of human capital, they deliver agency-specific training, career development programs, and customized consulting solutions to enrich learning and optimize individual, group and organizational performance.
they provide training and assessment in a range of internationally accredited vocational training programs.
their expert assessors and trainers offer a wide range of Skills and experience in their given areas.
their up to date, practical Industry experience is central to their ability to effectively guide and mentor ytheir current staff, or new trainee through the skills required in today's Ever changing economic climatic.
they understand that workplace training needs to support Individual business operations, and provide staff with the skills and attitudes to enable them to become Leaders within industries of the future. See all IGLA Training courses