- Price TBA
- Duration 48 Hours
- Locations 35 el obour buildings Salah Salem, floor 3 â€“ office 7 - Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
This program is designed to prepare secretarial and administrative assistants and personal assistants trained at the highest level to help CEOs and presidents and thus help the company or organization that be part of it.
Each of qualified administrative assistants and personal assistants and private secretaries play an important role for managers who work with them and for the organization that they work out. Therefore, this type of staff became required in the labor market, as it can get attractive salaries and bonuses. Ranging responsibilities that can be performed by these individuals within organizations, and also vary centers they occupy. It is worth mentioning that this program provides training and knowledge required for the occupants of these functions.
And because the secretary or personal assistant to manager can fir him by virtue of her position as an assistant to him, this program also focuses on how to supervise the staff of the Office of which involves promotions that can get it
CERTIFICATES DJ SOFTWARE
Degree from the College International Cambridge documented from the Egyptian Foreign + honorary degree from Cambridge College obtaining the Diploma + Certificate of Training Center later
THE CONTENTS OF THE PROGRAM
- Business English
- offices run
- Writing and word processing
- Computer operating systems
- Work environment, organizations, office functions, types of office.
- Office environment: design, furniture, machinery, machinery and jobs.
- Information, records, files; sources, methods of preparing files, records recorded on the computer.
- Communications, business letters - design, production, memos, faxes, forms and documents.
- Telephone communications, reports, note, word processing.
- Incoming and outgoing mail, saving, opening, e-distributor.
- A review of written words, processing, correspondence.
- Meetings: arrangements, agendas, meeting notes; reception ceremony, for travel and conference arrangements, diary appointments.
- Effective communications.
- Accounting principles, sales documents, petty cash, dealing with banks, invoices check, edit checks.
- The announcement of the request of the office staff and their employment and their inclusion in the organization, training and supervision.
- Management functions, relations between staff, advice, bonus, promotions
- basics of Office software to run the business office, and e-mail and the Internet protocols and the phone and the preparation of business documents such as correspondence, reports and book meetings and welcome visitors and collaboration with colleagues. Provide how to use the machines and including e-measurement systems and the phone and fax and printer Add to teach participants work ethic within the lesson.
- secretarial skills include knowledge of the principles of creativity and storage, maintenance and disposal of papers and electronic records and files. And explore the archiving system and sorting
- Strong communication skills which include a good knowledge of the rules of grammar and vocabulary and composition and dictation. And English courses in general have on the development of reading and comprehension skills and the ability to write