- Locations: Dubai Marina
- Duration: Upto 24 Month
Are you known for being organised and paying attention to detail? Are you looking for a career where you can express yourself creatively and participate in something joyous? If either of these statements rings true, our Diploma in Wedding Planning Styling & Design is the perfect course for you. By taking this course, you will gain the skills and knowledge to be able to plan, manage and design weddings. We will also teach you how to launch and manage your own Wedding business.
This course takes you into the exciting world of wedding design. If you are excited by colour, florals, décor & lighting and want to learn how to develop concepts, create inspiration boards and use design software to excite your clients, you have found your perfect course. The average completion time for this course is 6 months, but you will have up to 2 years to finish your course with the support of your own dedicated Tutor.
Choose this course if you would like to;
- Launch a wedding business
- Offer your clients planning & design services
- Enhance your employment opportunities/market share by being able to plan and design weddings & other social celebrations
- Graduate with a Portfolio of work to show potential clients and employers
- Maximise your income potential
- Be a wedding planning, styling and design professional
- Combine a love of organisation, planning and attention to detail with the creativity of wedding design.
Upon graduation you will receive an industry, n
About Arabian Academy of Events and Planning
With campuses in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Caribbean, US and UAE, and tutors that work in the industry and have first hand experiences to share, The Arabian Academy for Wedding and Event Planning focuses on aiding those looking to start their own buinsess or work in the event planning industry .See all Arabian Academy of Events and Planning courses
Hospitality Related Questions
Hi! I am looking for a course wherein i can enhance myself to gain better job prospects. I am in ...
Unanswered //Jan 6, 2018 Hospitality, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism