- Locations: Knowledge Village
- Duration: 6 Month
- Timings Saturday 3:30 - 6:30
Course detailsThe Number of weddings in the world is estimated at 115,000 wedding ceremonies each day. The scope and potential for wedding planning is tremendous. Whether you do this as a profession, or plan something for your family itself, the scope and interest in Wedding Planning is never ending. The UAE is an excellent destination of weddings, with iconic venues such as the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, and the desert dunes for the traditional arabian themed concepts. Arabic Weddings, Asian Weddings, and Expatriate Weddings all hold importance and demand in the UAE, as the population is a mix of all the above cultures. From Managing all aspects of Décor, Theming, Invitations, Floral, Set and Stage design, Food and Beverage, Rituals and Customs; Wedding Planners are here to stay.
The 6 month part Time Course at EMDI trains students in the following 4 broad areas (SHORTER PROGRAM AVAILABLE AS WELL):
- The Planning and Concept side of the Wedding (Traditional Expatriate Wedding, Indian Wedding, Arabic Wedding)
- The Theme, Décor, Invitations, Venue, Look and Feel, Floral, Clothes, F&B etc
- The Production and Budgeting aspects of planning a wedding
- The Event Management & Technology side of the industry
All our courses are certified by Pearsons, UK. EMDI is a Member of ISES-ME (International Special Events Society - Middle East)
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
About EMDI Institute of Media & Communications
Why choose EMDI?
- EMDI is an international training institute established in Dubai since 2004. It has trained over 1000 professionals in Dubai alone and over 5000 in India and Africa.
- EMDI courses are accredited and recognized by City & Guilds, London. City and Guilds is UK's largest vocational accreditation board. A stamp of quality.
- Every lecture at EMDI is taught by Industry professionals - which means you learn from advertising professionals who share their experiences. No boring faculty, just actual experiences are shared daily with students.
- All our students are sent to work on live projects. Which means you as an EMDI student can work with some of the UAE's best weddings during your course.
- The course is structured so that working professionals and students can both attend - lectures conducted on Saturday for Wedding Course.
- Great placement and internship record - just check out our Facebook.com/emdi.uae for more details.
- Learn from the Industry, Work with the Industry, Placed in the Industry.