- Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: 1 Month
- Timings: Part Time, Weekends
Course detailsThe wedding industry is an ever booming sector with every couple desiring to have a unique and distinct wedding ceremony. The number of weddings in the world is estimated at ceremonies each day, and its only growing. Wedding planning makes up a multi-billion dollar industry globally. In today's era, weddings have evolved as a complete trend that speak of grandeur, opulence, customization and a never before experience of togetherness. So if you have the knack for planning and a creative mind - our 1 Month FAST TRACK course at EMDI will nurture and train you, by giving you a sneak peek of Wedding Planning with skills to plan and deliver Weddings.
1 Month Course Outline
- Understanding the scope of a Wedding Planner
- Theming & Design/Décor
- Understanding Budgeting & Planning
- Basic Table set up & Floral arrangements
- Audio Visual & Production display
- Site visit to a 5-star hotel
Why choose Wedding Planning
- Learn from the Wedding Planners themselves.
- Gain exposure by attending site visits at well-known Hotels in Dubai.
- Be a part of the most exciting workshops in Décor & Floral.
- Opportunity to network within the Wedding Industry
- 100% assistance placement & internship opportunities
- Alumni working with Weddings by Vivaah, Fete Events, Nikaah & Events, Red Velvet Events, Bianca Weddings etc.
- Alumni working as Operations Co-coordinator, Events Manager, Logistics Coordinator, Hospitality Coordinator etc.
Eligibility / Requirements
Requirements : Application Form, Passport Copy +Visa Page + 2 passport size pictures + Latest Academic Transcript/Record
Who can enrol for this course
- Stay at home mothers
- Working professionals who have the desire to be a Wedding Planner in the future.
- Engage couples who are doing their own wedding on a limited budget
- EDU Destination course for tourist who will be visiting Dubai for a holiday and would like to add value by learning something new and getting certified
About EMDI Institute of Media & Communications
Why choose EMDI?
- EMDI is an international training institute established in Dubai since 2004. It has trained over 1000 professionals in Dubai alone and over 5000 in India and Africa.
- EMDI courses are accredited and recognized by City & Guilds, London. City and Guilds is UK's largest vocational accreditation board. A stamp of quality.
- Every lecture at EMDI is taught by Industry professionals - which means you learn from advertising professionals who share their experiences. No boring faculty, just actual experiences are shared daily with students.
- All our students are sent to work on live projects. Which means you as an EMDI student can work with some of the UAE's best weddings during your course.
- The course is structured so that working professionals and students can both attend - lectures conducted on Saturday for Wedding Course.
- Great placement and internship record - just check out our Facebook.com/emdi.uae for more details.
- Learn from the Industry, Work with the Industry, Placed in the Industry.
Wedding Planning Related Questions
- Event Management Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Mastering Event Planning, Designing, and Decorating Global Edulink
AED 1,934Duration: Upto 30 Hours