- Locations: Dubai Marina
- Duration: Upto 24 Month
The Diploma in Wedding & Event Planning is the perfect course for you if you want the skills and knowledge to be able to plan all types of events and special occasions; from weddings, showers and christenings, to conferences, meetings, sporting, charity and pop-up events, to festivals, product launches and fashion shows.
This course combines the learnings of our Certificate in Wedding Planning & Certificate in Event Planning, which means if you have a passion for both wedding and event planning, you only need to do this one course. The average completion time for this course is 6 months, but you will have up to 2 years to finish your course with the support of your own dedicated Tutor.
Choose this course if you would like to;
- Launch a wedding and event business
- Offer your clients wedding & event planning services
- Enhance your employment opportunities/market share in both the wedding and event industry
- Graduate with a Portfolio of work to show potential clients and employers
- Maximise your income potential
- Be a wedding & event planning professional
- Combine a love of organisation, planning and attention to detail.
About Arabian Academy of Events and Planning
With campuses in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Caribbean, US and UAE, and tutors that work in the industry and have first hand experiences to share, The Arabian Academy for Wedding and Event Planning focuses on aiding those looking to start their own buinsess or work in the event planning industry .See all Arabian Academy of Events and Planning courses
Events Related Questions
Unanswered //Jan 20, 2018 Event Management