- Locations: Dubai Marina
- Duration: Upto 24 Month
The Diploma in Venue Coordination will prepare you for all of your responsibilities by teaching you about, planning and producing weddings and selling and marketing a wedding venue.
A Venue Coordinator's role is challenging yet fun and rewarding and now you can give yourself the competitive advantage when it comes to gaining one of these highly sort after roles. If you have your own venue and want to learn more about how to market and sell your venue and deliver exceptional experiences to your clients, this course is ideal for you too.
Choose this course if you would like to;
- Grow the confidence of the wedding venue coordinator
- Professional development for the wedding venue coordinator
- Recognised qualification for the wedding venue coordinator
- Fully trained staff for the wedding venue
- Retention of staff for the wedding venue
- Potential increase in sales for the wedding venue
- Good marketing for the wedding venue
Upon graduation you will receive an industry, nationally & internationally recognised qualification as a Venue Coordinator.
About Arabian Academy of Events and Planning
With campuses in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Caribbean, US and UAE, and tutors that work in the industry and have first hand experiences to share, The Arabian Academy for Wedding and Event Planning focuses on aiding those looking to start their own buinsess or work in the event planning industry .See all Arabian Academy of Events and Planning courses
Hospitality Related Questions
Hi! I am looking for a course wherein i can enhance myself to gain better job prospects. I am in ...
Unanswered //Jan 6, 2018 Hospitality, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism