- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 8 Days
- Introducing strategic planning.
- Basic concepts of strategic planning.
- The importance of strategic planning for the Foundation and individuals.
- Strategic planning stages.
- The main requirements for the implementation of the Strategic Plan.
- Coaxial obstacles and how to overcome them.
- Strategic Planning Tools Home.
- Planning for implementation.
- Conclusions and recommendations.
About El Shorouk Center For Human Resources
El Shorouk Center for Human Development and Training:
If institutions Theyre launched of strategies defined goals and concepts seeks to achieve creativity and excellence in operational performance to catch up with progress and modernity that based on scientific research, development, training and update , and if a person wants to apply in his life and live a life based achievement and creativity to the delight and satisfaction of it. He must be fluent and mastered what he do, and this did not come only by seeking hardworking and continue learning, research, innovation and the development of skills permanently to keep up with the rapid development in the third millennium, so our center " El Shorouk" care about search scientific, human resources development and preparation of qualified personnel for leadership and take responsibility to keep up with the future.See all El Shorouk Center For Human Resources courses