- Locations: Jalan Genting Kelang 53300 Setapak Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Duration: 2 Years
This programme emphasises on the analysis, development and implementation of computer systems and also focuses on developing statistical theory, inference methods, statistical modelling and quality control systems.
Academic Progression to Overseas Universities
- Diploma graduates may be admitted into 2nd or Final Year of the relevant Bachelor Degree programmes.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- 5 credits which must include Mathematics.
- Pass in Additional Mathematics, Bahasa Malaysia and English Language
- 5 Grade C in the relevant subjects which must include Mathematics.
- Grade E in Mathematics-Additional and English Language
- 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects which must include Advanced Mathematics/Advanced Mathematics (I or II).
- Grade C in English
- End-user Support Staff
- IT Administrators or Executives, Systems Officers
- Database Administrators
- Web Designers
- Quality Control Officers
- Market Research Executives
- Information Technology
- Programming Concepts and Design I
- Programming Concepts and Design II
- Principles of Information Systems
- Web Design and Development
- Analysis and Design of IS
- Analysis and Design of IS Case Study
- Object-Oriented Programming Techniques
- Windows Application Programming
- Database Development and Applications
- College Algebra
- Analytic Trigonometry
- Introductory Mathematical Modelling
- Introductory Calculus
- Statistics I
- Statistics II
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Discrete Mathematics
- Introduction to Survey Research Methodology
- Statistical Software Applications
About TARC University College
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (‘TAR University College’), formerly known as Tunku Abdul Rahman College (‘TAR College’), is a premier institution of higher learning in Malaysia set up in 1969 by the Malaysian Chinese Association (MCA) to provide quality and affordable tertiary education to Malaysians.
TAR College was named after the first Prime Minister of Malaysia, Allahyarham YTM Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj and set up to complement and supplement the efforts of the Malaysian Government to meet the current and future manpower needs of the nation.
It has since been successfully upgraded to University College on 2 May 2013, opening up a new vista for the University College to explore and to develop further in the sphere of academia.See all TARC University College courses