- Duration: 2 Years
Emphasis is on analysis, development and implementation of computer systems, as well as mathematical techniques for financial and managerial applications.
Academic Progression to Overseas Universities
- Diploma graduates may be admitted into 2nd or Final Year of the relevant Bachelor Degree programmes.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- 5 credits which must include Mathematics.
- Pass in Bahasa Malaysia and English Language
- 5 Grade C in the relevant subjects which must include Mathematics.
- Grade E in English Language
- 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects which must include Mathematics / Advanced Mathematics / Advanced Mathematics (I or II).
- Grade C in English
- End-user Support Staff
- Assistant System Analysts
- IT Administrators or Executives
- Systems Officers
- Database Administrators
- Web Designers
- Information Technology
- Programming Concepts and Design I
- Programming Concepts and Design II
- Principles of Information Systems
- Web Design and Development
- Analysis and Design of IS
- Analysis and Design of IS Case Study
- Object-Oriented Programming Techniques
- Windows Application Programming
- Database Development and Applications
- Basic Mathematics I
- Basic Mathematics II
- Basic Algebra
- Basic Calculus
- Statistics I
- Statistics II
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Discrete Mathematics
- Mathematics for Management
- Accounting Methods I
- Accounting Methods II
About TARC University College
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (‘TAR University College’), formerly known as Tunku Abdul Rahman College (‘TAR College’), is a premier institution of higher learning in Malaysia set up in 1969 by the Malaysian Chinese Association (MCA) to provide quality and affordable tertiary education to Malaysians.
TAR College was named after the first Prime Minister of Malaysia, Allahyarham YTM Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj and set up to complement and supplement the efforts of the Malaysian Government to meet the current and future manpower needs of the nation.
It has since been successfully upgraded to University College on 2 May 2013, opening up a new vista for the University College to explore and to develop further in the sphere of academia.See all TARC University College courses