- Locations: Jalan Genting Kelang 53300 Setapak Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Duration: 2 Years
Students are trained in both theoretical knowledge and practical skills for software development, system design and related mathematical techniques.
Academic Progression to Overseas Universities
- Diploma graduates may be admitted into 2nd or Final Year of the relevant Bachelor Degree programmes.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- 5 credits which must include Additional Mathematics.
- Pass in Bahasa Malaysia and English Language
- 5 Grade C in the relevant subjects which must include Mathematics-Additional.
- Grade E in English Language
- 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects which must include Advanced Mathematics/Advanced Mathematics (I or II).
- Grade C in English
- Database Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Technical Officers
- Information Technology
- Programming Concepts and Design I
- Programming Concepts and Design II
- Principles of Information Systems
- Web Design and Development
- Analysis and Design of IS
- Analysis and Design of IS Case Study
- Object-Oriented Programming Techniques
- Computer Systems Architecture
- Fundamentals of Computer Networks
- Database Development and Applications
- GUI and Web Application Programming
- Introductory Calculus
- Statistics I
- Statistics II
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Discrete Mathematics
- Accounting Methods I
- Accounting Methods II
- Business Organisation and Management
About TARC University College
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (‘TAR University College’), formerly known as Tunku Abdul Rahman College (‘TAR College’), is a premier institution of higher learning in Malaysia set up in 1969 by the Malaysian Chinese Association (MCA) to provide quality and affordable tertiary education to Malaysians.
TAR College was named after the first Prime Minister of Malaysia, Allahyarham YTM Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj and set up to complement and supplement the efforts of the Malaysian Government to meet the current and future manpower needs of the nation.
It has since been successfully upgraded to University College on 2 May 2013, opening up a new vista for the University College to explore and to develop further in the sphere of academia.See all TARC University College courses