Diploma in Primary English Language Education (ADPELE) is an advanced professional diploma provided by the American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) which is ISO-9001 accredited language learning and training center collaborating with Atlanta Institute and the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the United States and the American Academy is one of the largest language learning centers all over Egypt.
The Advanced Diploma in Primary English Language Education (ADPELE) is a high-level course which gives English language teachers in preschool and primary schools a crystal clear insight into the best methodologies for teaching English and how to make significant progress in classrooms.
ADPELE consists of three stages:
- Learning about the basics of dealing with the kid learners and proposals for English teaching in preschool and primary schools.
- Best English teaching practices, most convenient curricula and most concise ways to utilize the exercises relating to English teaching methods for kids learners. In addition, the participant teachers will learn about how to make advantage of English language in other educational subjects.
- Practical applications of the ADPELE.
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC)
- International Testing Center (ITC)
- American International Preschool (AIP)
- School Management and Educational Consulting Center (SMECC)
- Online Courses Center (OCC).
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC): Mission