Diploma in Human Resource Management (DHRM) is an advanced professional diploma provided by the American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) which is ISO-9001 accredited language learning and training center collaborating with Atlanta Institute and the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the United States and American Academy is one of the largest language learning centers all over Egypt.
Diploma in Human Resource Management (DHRM) is an American Academy program covering the following fields:
- Functions of HR manager.
- Functions of HR specialist.
- Hiring the right employees for your business.
- Placement planning and development.
- Employee performance evaluations.
- Employee motivation.
- Future business planning.
- Overview of labour law.
- Training schedule planning.
- Business structure planning.
- Employee salary planning.
- Making job descriptions.
- Conducting interviews.
- Candidate evaluation and right placement.
DHRM is an effective and highly important step to be taken by those who wish to get an HR function in large businesses. Furthermore, DHRM is a plus qualification for HR specialists willing to get extensive experience and vast knowledge concerning each and every field of HR administration.
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC)
- International Testing Center (ITC)
- American International Preschool (AIP)
- School Management and Educational Consulting Center (SMECC)
- Online Courses Center (OCC).
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC): Mission