- Price TBA
- Duration 8 Days
- Locations Nasr City
- The concept of human resource management and origins.
- The main objectives of human resources.
- The importance of human resources management.
- The functions and tasks of human resources management.
- Human resources planning.
- Human relations and motivation to work.
- Egyptian Labor Law and its provisions.
El Shorouk Center for Human Development and Training:
If institutions Theyre launched of strategies defined goals and concepts seeks to achieve creativity and excellence in operational performance to catch up with progress and modernity that based on scientific research, development, training and update , and if a person wants to apply in his life and live a life based achievement and creativity to the delight and satisfaction of it. He must be fluent and mastered what he do, and this did not come only by seeking hardworking and continue learning, research, innovation and the development of skills permanently to keep up with the rapid development in the third millennium, so our center " El Shorouk" care about search scientific, human resources development and preparation of qualified personnel for leadership and take responsibility to keep up with the future.See all El Shorouk Center For Human Resources courses