Diploma in Hospital Management (DHM) is an advanced professional diploma provided by The American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) which is ISO-9001 accredited language learning and training center collaborating with Atlanta Institute and the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the United States and American Academy is one of the largest language learning centers all over Egypt.
The Diploma in Hospital Administration (DHM) is specifically developed with the aim to make great shifts in the careers of hospital administrators and managers; it helps them become professional experts in the Management of health institutions and the right decision-making process in hospitals and healthcare institutions.
The DHM addresses the following subjects:
- Strategic hospital administration.
- Operations management and operation management skills.
- Healthcare Institutions’ performance: Evaluation.
- Cost effectiveness and high quality in healthcare institutions.
- Adding competitive advantages to healthcare institutions.
- HR Management in healthcare institutions.
- Marketing of healthcare services.
- Physicians and administrative functions in hospitals and healthcare centers.
- Nursing staff.
About American Academy
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC)
- International Testing Center (ITC)
- American International Preschool (AIP)
- School Management and Educational Consulting Center (SMECC)
- Online Courses Center (OCC).
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC): Mission