- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Years
- Locations Abaseen Institute of Medical & Modern Sciences, G-11 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan
Module1 (Diploma in Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP))
Course Outline Introduction to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points ( HACCP) Instructor(s): John Thoroski, Dept. of Food Science Prerequisites: Food Microbiology Description: This course covers the principles related to hazard analysis and critical control points, a food safety and self-inspection system that is widely used and endorsed internationally by industry, regulatory agencies, and consumer groups. Objectives: Upon completion of this course students should be able to:
- Describe the evolution and history of food quality control programs which provide a basis for the HACCP system.
- Review and understand all of the steps (including the HACCP principles) involved in the application of a working HACCP system. This will be accomplished by the examination of models.
- Implement a working HAACP plan.
- Understand and illustrate how HACCP principles apply to food processing, food service and on-farm production using specific examples.
- Instruct and guide others on the implementation of a HACCP plan. HACCP- principles and applications.
- Introduction : HACCP, QMP, FSEP, SQF, other quality systems and regulatory issues.
- Prerequisite programs ( cGMPs): -Premises -Transportation and storage -Equipment -Personnel -Sanitation and pest control -Recall -Records
Module2 (Diploma in Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP))
- -Assemble the HACCP team -Describe the product -Intended use and distribution -Develop a flow diagram -Verify flow diagram -Draw a plant schematic
- HACCP principles -Conduct a hazard analysis -Determine critical control points ( CPP) -Establish critical limits -Establish monitoring procedures -Establish Corrective actions -Establish verification procedures -Establish record-keeping and documentation procedures
- Application of GMPs and
AIMMS (Abaseen Institute of Medical & Modern Sciences) is the only ISO Certified, & the biggest educational network of its kind in the country and spread throughout all provinces. It is to further clarify that AIMMS is affiliated institute with Trade Testing Board, Board of Technical Education KPK, Skill Development Council Punjab, Board of Technical Education, and other national and international bodies of education like United Kingdom Association of Professionals(UKAP), American Learning Center Virginia of USA and especially for international students, and is working as a registerd firm. AIMMS does not issue its own certification, but it helps the prospective students issue various diplomas/certificates and awards with the collaboration of these affiliated bodies.
AIMMS, the only home of learning where your dream to get 1 & 2 year professional diploma of International standard, has become easier now. The ocean of learning & motivation, pioneer in Distance Learning, Assignment, Home Based Study and Experience Based education, and the only ISO certified and Govt recognized organization of its kind in the region, engaged in providing education under unique style at your door step and shape your skills into productive excellence.
The launch of Abaseen Institute of Medical and Modern Science (AIMMS) is a hall-mark event in the educational history of Pakistan. In collaboration with well-reputed organizations of the country and abroad, and the liberal support of professionals, AIMMS is taking big strides on the way to unprecedented progress. It has brought in vogue education at your door steps through various strategies which includes Distance Learning Program (DLP), FAST Track Education System (FTES) and Experience based education program known as RPL. This will have tremendous impact on the socio-economic growth of the country.
AIMMS provides competency based, Skill-oriented certification, Diplomas, Certified Professional Management (CPM) and experienced professionals in the field of research, management, health, technical, vocational and computer related technologies to help the under privileged segments of the society. To bring prosperity through skill is the sole motto of AIMMS. For all technical and practical courses, previous experience is required, otherwise, we can arrange periodic workshop for the students if the required number of students get enrolled.See all Abaseen Institute of Medical & Modern Sciences courses