- Fees / Price MYR 14,500
- Duration 2 Years
- Locations Jalan Genting Kelang 53300 Setapak Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This programme is designed to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge for a career in administration and management in organizations with cross border transactions. Students are prepared to seek employment in both national and international organisations across different industries at the sub-professional level.
Minimum Entry Requirement:
- 5 credits in the relevant subjects which must include Mathematics and English Language* and Pass in Bahasa Malaysia
- 5 grade C in the relevant subjects which must include Mathematics and English Language
- 3 grade B in the relevant subjects which must include one Mathematics subject and English Language
- Relevant TARC/ TAR UC Certificate or similar Certificate accredited by MQA.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Quantitative Studies
- Introduction to Organisation & Management Fundamentals of Accounting
- Information Technology & Systems
- Introduction to Logistics Operations
- Basic Management Principles
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Introduction to E-Commerce
- Supply Chain Management
- Fundamentals of International Business Environment
- International Marketing
- Cross-Cultural Studies
- International Business Planning
- Distribution Management
- Business & Trade Law
- Principles of International Finance
- International Economics
- Elective I
- Elective II
- English Language, English for Communication, English for IELTS, Civic Consciousness and Volunteerism, Public speaking/ Drama/ Social and Work Etiquette.
- Graduates of Diploma in Business Studies (International Business) can proceed to Year 2 of the TAR UC Bachelor of Business (Hons.) in International Business programme on credit transfer.
- Graduates of this programme can also apply for admission into relevant bachelor degree programmes at TAR UC or other universities on credit transfer.
- Graduates of Diploma in Business Studies (International Business) may seek employment with any organisations, local or international in the areas of international business administration and management, international sales and marketing, international business consultancy and international liaison at the sub-professional level.
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (‘TAR University College’), formerly known as Tunku Abdul Rahman College (‘TAR College’), is a premier institution of higher learning in Malaysia set up in 1969 by the Malaysian Chinese Association (MCA) to provide quality and affordable tertiary education to Malaysians.
TAR College was named after the first Prime Minister of Malaysia, Allahyarham YTM Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj and set up to complement and supplement the efforts of the Malaysian Government to meet the current and future manpower needs of the nation.
It has since been successfully upgraded to University College on 2 May 2013, opening up a new vista for the University College to explore and to develop further in the sphere of academia.See all TARC University College courses