- Price MYR 14,500
- Locations Jalan Genting Kelang 53300 Setapak Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The programme is designed to provide students with the fundamental knowledge and skills in human resource management.
Minimum Entry Requirement:
- 5 credits in the relevant subjects which must include Mathematics and English Language* and Pass in Bahasa Malaysia
- 5 grade C in the relevant subjects which must include Mathematics and English Language
- 3 grade B in the relevant subjects which must include one Mathematics subject and English Language
- Relevant TARC/ TAR UC Certificate or similar Certificate accredited by MQA
- Introduction to Accounting
- Quantitative Studies
- Introduction to Organisation & Management
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Information Technology & Systems
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Basic Management Principles
- Organisational Behaviour
- Malaysian Employment Laws & Practices
- Employee Relations & Welfare
- HR Planning and Recruitment
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Business Law
- Cross-Cultural Studies
- Ethics for Business
- Trade Union & Employers' Organisations
- Health, Safety & Security
- HR Training and Development
- Compensation, Benefits & Performance Appraisal
- HR Practices
- IT Applications in Human Resource Management
- English Language, English for Communication, English for IELTS, Civic Consciousness and Volunteerism, Public speaking/ Drama/ Social and Work Etiquette.
- Graduates of Diploma in Business Studies (Human Resource Management) can proceed toYear 2 of the TAR UC Bachelor of Business (Hons.) in Human Resource Management programme on credit transfer.
- Graduates of this programme can also apply for admission into relevant bachelor degree programmes at TAR UC or other universities on credit transfer.
- Graduates of Diploma in Business Studies (Human Resource Management) may seek employment at the sub-professional level in the areas of human resource administration and management, compensation and benefit, recruitment, training employee relations, consultancy and general management.
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (‘TAR University College’), formerly known as Tunku Abdul Rahman College (‘TAR College’), is a premier institution of higher learning in Malaysia set up in 1969 by the Malaysian Chinese Association (MCA) to provide quality and affordable tertiary education to Malaysians.
TAR College was named after the first Prime Minister of Malaysia, Allahyarham YTM Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj and set up to complement and supplement the efforts of the Malaysian Government to meet the current and future manpower needs of the nation.
It has since been successfully upgraded to University College on 2 May 2013, opening up a new vista for the University College to explore and to develop further in the sphere of academia.See all TARC University College courses