- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 36 Months
- Locations Dokki
- The ESLSCA DBA program follows the internationally established pattern where managers extend their knowledge through advanced management studies and application of these studies to their workplace situation. This includes the exploration of contemporary literature, theory and reports of best practice. Participants are then able to integrate the acquired knowledge in applied forms through a specific research project. Graduates from the program are expected to make a key contribution to practice, so program work will relate to decision-making, leadership, change and process management as well as research methodologies.
Our DBA Program aims at providing participants with the following:
- Advanced critical thinking, conceptual and, analytical skills
- Enhance students' ability to undertake a substantial piece of research work in conjunction with their professional working life.
- A grasp of both the seminal theories and the current practices in both the business and government sectors.
- Skills necessary for effective decision making process in complex environments through integrating theoretical insights with practical knowledge.
- A deep understanding of scientific and scholarly research methods and tools and their application in business settings.
- Intensive knowledge of theory and practice in a selected field management.
- An appreciation of cultural, ethical and global issues and their impact on business theory and practices.
- Furthermore and contrary to the prevailing belief that DBA does not allow its holder to pursue a career in teaching. The diversity and intensity of courses provided in this program equips DBA holders with the tools necessary for a better teaching performance, mainly at the undergraduate level.
Candidates seeking admission to the DBA program should meet the following requirements:
- An MBA degree from ESLSCA or from any other reputable university.
- Master of Science (MSc) or Master of Arts (MA) in Business Administration. Applicants may be asked to complete a prescribed bridging program (normally designated from an MBA program).
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.3 in the Master's degree is required.
- Managerial or professional work experience will be given priority.
- A professional resume is required.
- Acceptable score in GMAT, GRE or equivalent (i.e.: ESLSCA Management Admission test "EMAT'').
- An acceptable level of English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent).
￼Founded in 1949, Paris ESLSCA (Écle Supérieure Libre des Sciences Commerciales Appliquées) is a private and independent institution of higher education. With over 65 years of excellence in management education and a worldwide alumni network we continue to offer accelerated, rigorous and innovative programs that allow students to move forward in a successful career. Paris ESLSCA Business School, L'École de Guerre Économique, IFAM and INSAM are all under the umbrella of Groupe ESLSCA.See all ESLSCA Business School Egypt courses