Diploma in Business Administration (DBA) is an advanced professional diploma provided by The American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) which is ISO-9001 accredited language learning and training center collaborating with Atlanta Institute and the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the United States and American Academy is one of the largest language learning centers all over Egypt.
It is through DBA that junior owners, entrepreneurs or managers can gain extensive knowledge in various business management fields, such as project management, human resource management and business planning, employee motivation methods and the business-market relationships. In other terms, DBA is certainly the first step for those who are willing to make great progress and achievements in their businesses because it provides a very precise and concise insight into each and every filed relating to business administration.
- Decision making process.
- Problem solving approaches and methods.
- Regulatory organizational planning.
- Leadership and management; common grounds and differences.
- Human resources management.
- Planning and its role in business administration.
Upon completion of DBA, every student has to submit a research sheet on one specific subject covered by this DBA course.
Junior owners, entrepreneurs, or managers
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC)
- International Testing Center (ITC)
- American International Preschool (AIP)
- School Management and Educational Consulting Center (SMECC)
- Online Courses Center (OCC).
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC): Mission