- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 7 Days
- The concept of crisis and various definitions and classifications.
- Dimensions and damage resulting from crises and kinds.
- Intended to crises.
- How to manage the crisis?
- The difference between crisis management and crisis by management.
- Crisis management in institutions and companies.
- Organizational structure for crisis management.
- Attributes of members of crisis management.
- Effective management of emergency situations.
- How to deal with the crisis.
- The main roads and scientific to contain the crisis.
- How to succeed in containing the damage caused.
- Change policies and strategies.
- Convert the damage to the gains.
- The remaining actions to maintain the status quo.
About El Shorouk Center For Human Resources
El Shorouk Center for Human Development and Training:
If institutions Theyre launched of strategies defined goals and concepts seeks to achieve creativity and excellence in operational performance to catch up with progress and modernity that based on scientific research, development, training and update , and if a person wants to apply in his life and live a life based achievement and creativity to the delight and satisfaction of it. He must be fluent and mastered what he do, and this did not come only by seeking hardworking and continue learning, research, innovation and the development of skills permanently to keep up with the rapid development in the third millennium, so our center " El Shorouk" care about search scientific, human resources development and preparation of qualified personnel for leadership and take responsibility to keep up with the future.See all El Shorouk Center For Human Resources courses