- Price TBA
- Duration 112 Hours
- Locations Tahrir St, ElDokki.
At Program completion participants will be able to:
- Understand and explain the structure of the international professional and conceptual framework of accounting.
- Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports.
- Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies relating to the presentation of financial reports and notes.
- Prepare financial statements of single entities and account for their key elements complying with specified International Financial Reporting Standards and other related pronouncements.
- Prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures.
What is the DipIFR?
The Diploma in International Finance Reporting (DipIFR) is a qualification offered by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA). The ACCA is a global organisation with students and members in 170 countries, who have been in operation for over 100 years and in that time, have built a reputation of excellence in qualifications and training that is recognized around the world, especially by employers of accountants.
Why the DipIFR?
If you are finance professional who is not already knowledgeable about the details of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), this qualification has a fast and efficient solution to meet your needs. You need to develop a working knowledge of the area, and the DipIFR will make this happen.
International Financial Reporting Standards
- IAS 1: Presentation of Financial Statements
- IAS 2: Inventories
- IAS 8: Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors
- IAS 10: Events after the Reporting Period
- IAS 12: Income Taxes
- IAS 16: Properties, Plant and Equipment
- IAS 17: Leases
- IAS 19: Employee Benefits
- IAS 20: Accounting for Government Grants and Disclosure of Government Assistance
- IAS 21: the Effects of Change in Foreign Exchange Rates
- IAS 23: Borrowing Costs
- IAS 24: Related Party Disclosures
- IAS 27: Separate Financial Statements
- IAS 28: Investments in Associates and Joint Ventures
- IAS 32: Financial Instruments: Presentation
- IAS 33: Earnings per Share
- IAS 34: Interim Financial Reporting
- IAS 36: Impairment of Assets
- IAS 37 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
- IAS 38: Intangible Assets
- IAS 40: Investment Properties
- IAS 41: Agriculture
- IFRS 1: First-Time Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards
- IFRS 2: Share-Based Payment
- IFRS 3: Business Combinations
- IFRS 5: Disposal of Non-current Assets and Reporting of Discontinued Operations
- IFRS 6: Explorations for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources
- IFRS 7: Financial Instruments: Disclosure
- IFRS 8: Operating Segments
- IFRS 9: Financial Instruments
- IFRS 10: Consolidated Financial Statements
- IFRS 11: Joint Arrangements
- IFRS 12: Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities
- IFRS 13: Fair value Measurement
- IFRS 15: Revenue from Contracts with Customers.
- The Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
Benefits of being an ACCA member
- Improve your career progression and have the potential to earn a high salary.
- Be able to work anywhere you choose, internationally – because of our world-class reputation.
- Have flexibility in your career choice – you can work in any business sector from the financial services and public practice to the public and corporate sectors.
- Be part of a global professional body with a reputation for driving global standards of professionalism, ethics, integrity and accountability.
- Have access to a range of world-renowned technical materials and research as well as comprehensive resources designed to support your continuing professional development (CPD).
- Finance Managers and Heads of Finance
- Chief Accountants and Management AccountantsFinancial Accountants
- Financial Accountants, Finance Controllers and Financial Analysts
- Those who work at Auditing & Accounting firms
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitment .
- their experience in the Egyptian labor market extended to more than 10 years.
- their previous business with the largest local and international organizations working in Egypt reflects the history of hpa and the applied quality standard.
- All their Calibers, Consultants and trainers are professionals with practical
- experiences at seniority or managerial levels to guarantee a high level of accuracy and effectiveness of professional experience acquired by their Participants.
- All of their Training programs are designed and tailored to their clients with the utmost accuracy by their Research and Development pision, based on the real needs of their client and the labor market to keep their Participants updated with what’s current in the market.
- their team believes that the real development of knowledge and skills depends on participation, practicing and benefits from the experiences and expertise not on memorization and lecturing.
- they are distinguished by their Knowledge and database of the real labor
- market’s needs that are derived by their team of hundreds of consultants,
- professionals, experts, managers and also the decision-makers of companies and organizations in a various fields of economic and business activities in Egypt. This emphasizes the size of experiences they are always keen to provide to their clients.
- Besides training they also provide Recruitment and Consulting services, which allow us to add a vision, and expertise to their clients.
- hpa training programs’ certificates are accredited by more than 5 of the
- largest international professional bodies specialized in training all over the world.
- hpa applies international standards in quality measurements and test systems and is an Internationally Accredited Testing Center.