Course detailsIn the days before the digital revolution photography was still a popular pastime, but many people where put off by the necessity of buying film and then either processing and developing the film yourself or taking it to a Photolab, then receiving a set of 30 prints that had stickers on them explaining that the picture was out of focus or had red streaks on it because the film had been exposed to light or left in a drawer for 3 years before being developed.
Many photographers still use film (some even refusing to go digital) but the explosion of digital camera technology over the last 10 years has seen an increase in the popularity of photography. Social Media sites have also contributed to this rise, after all why write something when you can just take a picture on your smart phone.
The area of photography that seems to have the biggest boost is the use of SLR cameras, now known as Digital SLR (or DSLR) cameras. In the past many amateurs and snappers preferred point and shoot cameras because of their simplicity and ease of use. The SLR camera was for professionals and enthusiastic hobbyists. Now it's almost impossible to walk down the street in any city in the world without seeing at least one person carrying a DSLR camera.
- Module 1: Equipment
- Module 2: ISO
- Module 3: Aperture
- Module 4: Shutter Speed
- Module 5: Correct Exposure
- Module 6: White Balance
- Module 7: Depth of Field
- Module 8: RAW
- Module 9: Light
- Module 10: Composition
- Module 11: Landscape
- Module 12: Macro
- Module 13: Portraits
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs