The course provides an introduction to the fundamentals of photography. A systematic and detailed approach is emphasized in the area of image sensors and digital workflow.
Students will develop essential skills for producing consistent results and will enjoy a foundation in photography as a visual language.
- Introduction to photography
- Quality of light
- Aperture and depth of field / image size
- ISO and Shutter speed
- Understanding camera types, sensors and manual controls
- Working with different lenses
- Photographic optics, perspective and shot composition
- Portraiture and human figure
- Capturing motion and shooting action
- Focusing modes and tracking
- Practical shooting exercises
- Basics of digital post-production in photography
- SAE Photography Certificate
Frank Bell founded the first Bell Language School in Cambridge in 1955. His mission was to promote international understanding by providing high quality English language training to students all over the world.
In 1972, he established an educational charity - the Bell Educational Trust (now trading as Bell International). Its main aims remain: to provide language education, mainly in English, for adult students and young learners; to train teachers of English and to offer language learning and teacher training experiences that will promote international understanding and intercultural exchange. The Trust has no shareholders, and money from fees is reinvested in developing and improving the services and facilities for students and the worldwide services that are offered.
Bell staff and staff in Bell partner schools include among their numbers some of the most expert language teachers, trainers, educational managers, consultants and materials writers in the world, and Bell staff work closely with national and international organizations involved in language teaching worldwide.See all SAE Institute Amman courses