Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Key Concepts of Digital Marketing.
- Digital Marketing Facts.
- The Opportunity of Digital Marketing.
- Market Research v Market Reality.
- How can you find information?
- introduction to Email Marketing
- The evolution of email marketing
- Online versus offline marketing
- When to use email marketing in the marketing mix Building an email database
- Opt-in options
- Managing your email database
- Email Delivery Software solutions
- Planning and Creating Email Campaigns
- Types of marketing campaigns that are best suited to email marketing
- Examples of good and bad email marketing pieces
- Handling Responses
- Integrating email into the overall marketing mix
- Testing & measurement
- Legislation & Data Protection
- Case studies
- Facebook Page basics: design, features, optional tabs.
- Understanding Facebook Dashboard.
- What is Facebook Graph Search? And how to use it to find and attract your first fan base that is looking to hear from you?
- Strategies to grow your fan base.
- Best practice to promote your Facebook events.
- Strategic Posts to Boost Your Facebook Engagement.
- Ways to Get More Comments
- How to Create a Facebook Ad Campaign to Attract Quality Fans Engage an Inactive Fan Base and Sell Your Programs and Services.
- Understanding Facebook Insights.
- How to build your professional identity on LinkedIn?
- How LinkedIn works?
- How to rank yourself on the Linkedin 1st page of your niche?
- How to develop your network?
- Build your company identity on Linkedin.
- Utilize the power of Linkedin groups.
- Privacy setting.
- Setting up your Twitter account.
- How to promote your Twitter account?
- Biggest mistake!
- Twitter VS. Facebook.
- Most important tools.
- Maximize YouTube Video Marketing.
- YouTube Advertising.
- YouTube and Google
Pay Per Click Marketing
- Key PPC concepts
- Strengths of Pay Per Click
- Keyword Research
- Google PPC
- Research Tools
- Search Campaign Process
- Ad Copy
- Landing Pages
- Display Networks
- Ad Centre
- Campaign Management
- Conversion Metrics: CPA, CTR
- Conversion Tracking
Search Engine Optimization
- What is SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- The current SEO landscape
- How people search
- Overview of Keywords
- Making your web site search engine friendly – using meta tags
- Google Webmaster Central Developments
- Linking Strategies
- Innovative techniques for building inbound links
- Video Optimization
- Overview of Terminology
- Optimizing your Web Site
- Creating Content
- Developing a Link Strategy
- Top 10 SEO Tips
- What not to do
- How to use Blogging as an SEO tool