Digital marketing has evolved from a peripheral element of organizational marketing to one, which is at the hub of customer-centric communications in an increasingly multi-channel environment.
This digital marketing program will ensure that you are equipped to deal with this shift and make the most of the new business opportunities on offer.
Definition, purpose and scope of digital marketing:
- Understanding the definitions of digital marketing and its impact on business
- Building customer relationships online and permission marketing
Planning, Strategy and Testing:
- Best practice approaches to online campaign planning
- How to determine the optimum mix of digital marketing tools
- Integration and multi-channel marketing
Social Media Marketing:
- The rise of social
- Key players: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and Google
- Successes and pitfalls of social media
- Why permission is everything
- Testing email for continuous improvement
- E-newsletters and other email formats
Search Engine Marketing: SEO and PPC defined
- Why is search engine marketing so crucial to online success?
- Key strategies and tactics to maximize search engine effectiveness
- Integrating SEO and PPC for optimum results
Optimizing your digital marketing: web analytic, tracking and measurement
- Key metrics for measuring online advertising effectiveness
- Tracking and measuring email, banners, PPC and viral campaign responses
This program is designed for those who currently work in marketing and want to gain more practical knowledge of digital marketing.
At program completion, participants will be able to:
Plan and implement marketing campaigns using digital marketing tools, including search, email, web analytics and social media tools
Understand the strengths of the key digital marketing platforms, channels, tools and techniques, such as user testing and Customer Experience (UX)
Analyze, track and measure digital marketing campaign response,
Understand the key metrics for measuring online effectiveness
Maximize ROI by integrating online and offline multichannel marketing activity
Know how to build effective and profitable online customer relationships, how to maximize their customer insight through analysis, targeting, profiling and segmentation
About High Professional Advisors (HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses