- Duration: 40 Hours
- Timings: Part Time, Weekday evening classes
Course detailsThis module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to the fundamentals of digital marketing, including creating a web presence, optimizing content for search engines, using social media platforms, carrying out online marketing and advertising across a range of services, as well as monitoring and improving campaigns using analytics.
~ Digital Marketing
~ Social Media Marketing
~ Cyber Security
~ Online Search
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
• Understand key concepts of digital marketing, including advantages, limitations and planning.
• Understand various web presence options and how to select appropriate keywords for search engine optimization.
• Recognize different social media platforms, and set up and use common platforms.
• Understand how effective social media management assists in promotion and lead generation.
• Use a social media management service to schedule posts and set up notifications.
• Understand various options for online marketing and advertising, including search engine, e-mail and mobile marketing.
• Understand and use analytics services to monitor and improve campaigns.
What are the benefits of this module?
• Covers the key skills and main concepts relating to digital marketing.
• Certifies best practice in digital marketing.
• Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practicing digital marketing professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
Digital Marketing Concepts
• Key Concepts
• Web Presence Options
• Website Considerations
• Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Setup
• Social Media Platforms
• Social Media Accounts
Social Media Management
• Social Media Management Services
• Marketing and Promotion Activities
• Engagement, Lead Generation and Sales
Online Marketing and Advertising
• Online Advertising
• E-Mail Marketing
• Mobile Marketing
• Getting Started
• Web Analytics
• Social Media Insights
• E-Mail Marketing and Online Advertising Analytics
Eligibility / Requirements
Anyone who wants an update or introduction to Digital Marketing & Social Media
About Khawarizmi Training Solutions
Established in 1985, the Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC), now known as Khawarizmi Training Solutions (KTS) is a leading provider of training and professional development programs for individuals and corporate groups in the U.A.E. Continuing Education Center (CEC) at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business, and English. It is licensed by the Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET). Through challenging training courses, KTS Center contributes to the advancement and transformation of the UAE into a more skilled, diverse, and knowledge-based community. In turn, this raises the standards and the quality of life of our students and improves our community. Both individuals and industry professionals benefit from the high standards and good reputation of the KTS.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses
- Marketing with Google and YouTube Study 365
USD 227Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing Alpha Academy
USD 380Duration: Upto 2 Days
- Digital Marketing AstroLabs Academy
USD 1,361Duration: 2 Weeks Live virtual classroom