This is an introductory short course to principles of digital illustration in a comic book and animation style. The contents are focused on fine art principles and methods on how to integrate these techniques into a digital workflow.
Who is it for?
- Creative individuals who wish to transition from traditional to digital illustration
- Media professionals wanting to develop their technical abilities in a digital format
What you will learn:
- Digitally draw and paint characters and environments.
- Prepare a collection of up to 20 illustrations.
- Learn professional software techniques for digital illustration.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the digital illustration workflow.
- Step by step instructions, starting from sketch to finished illustration.
- Learn to customize user interface for improved working methods.
- How to work with different brushes and palettes to create textures.
- Introduce students to basic fine-art concepts.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Intermediate Photoshop skills.
SAE Dubai was founded in 2005 in order to bring the expert training and education to the fields of Audio and Film in the Middle East, providing a local base for a global outlook on the new media industries. Since the foundation we have produced hundreds of graduates, each uniquely prepared to fill emerging opportunities in the creative industries throughout the region. Our course offerings have grown to include Animation and Multimedia and we're always examining new and exciting opportunities as they arise in the region.See all SAE Institute courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.