- Duration: 12 Hours
- At the end of the session it is supposed to be able to intern:
- Identify self and self-management concepts and to identify ways of dealing with the self.
- The discovery of the characteristic features of itself and its investment in the work environment.
- To identify the strengths and weaknesses of his personality.
- Strategic vision and personal message definition.
- The formulation of personal vision and message serve enterprise plan.
- Good goals conclusion specifications.
- Building a personal plan that includes all activities necessary for success.
- Identify Time Management Matrix.
- To distinguish between proper work habits and inappropriate.
- Identify ways to gain self-confidence.
- Identification of persuasion and influence others strategies.
- Understand the self-concept and how best to deal with it.
- Development and activation of self in building personal success to the staff of the banks system.
- The strategic vision and the message of personal and professional development of its relationship with employees discovery.
- Ways to exercise personal planning and strategy and medium-term objectives.
- Manage time effectively and control of the external conditions.
- Invest the time to work and control of wasting time.
- Self-esteem and confidence to influence others to achieve personal and professional goals.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses