- Duration 16 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
This instructor-led course provides students with an overview of the basic technical features of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. This course does not contain coding.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the basic features of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Review basic form navigation.
- Review the architecture of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Describe the options for making development changes in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Describe the theory of Model Driven Architecture in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Review licensing and configuration.
- Explain the MorphX development environment and the Application Object Tree.
- Design tables using MorphX.
- Describe the different data types within Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Create a new table.
- Learn how to create and modify indexes using MorphX.
- Describe relations on Microsoft Dynamics AX tables.
- Learn how to create and modify Enumerated data types.
- Learn how to create and modify views.
- Design and build Forms in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Join two data sources on a form.
- Create customized menus and menu items.
- Create a form using form templates.
- Know the components of a list page.
- Create a new FactBox.
- Describe the elements of Role Based Security in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Setup a new user.
- Assign roles to a user.
- Assign a security role to a user.
- Edit duties assigned to a role.
- Edit privileges assigned to a duty.
- Edit permissions assigned to a privilege.
- Search for roles with access to a menu item.
- Module 1: Architecture
- Module 2: Data Dictionary
- Module 3: User Interfaces
- Module 4: SecurityThis module describes the elements of Role Based Security in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses