Training is an essential element of development in any organization. Being knowledgeable and continuing to learn throughout your career can make you a very valuable asset. We also know that training and orientation (for newly hired employees is a key factor in retention.
This workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Describe the essential elements of a training program
- Apply different methodologies to program design
- Demonstrate skills in preparation, research, and delivery of strong content
- Use an instructional model
- Create a training program proposal
- Module 1: Program Design
- Module 2: Identifying Needs
- Module 3: The Training Model
- Module 4: The Program’s Basic Outline
- Module 5: Evaluation Strategies
- Module 6: Defining Your Approach
- Module 7: Researching and Developing Content
- Module 8: Pre-Assignments in Training
- Module 9: Choosing Openings and Energizers
- Module10: Training Instruments, Assessments, and Tools
- Module11: Creating Supporting Materials
- Module12: Testing the Program
- Module13: Creating Proposals
- Module14: Building Rapport
- Module15: Pulling it all Together
- Module16: Workshop Wrap-Up
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses