- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Mishref
Course 10263A is designed for experienced .NET developers who are interested in becoming Technology Specialists in the area of WCF application development (see intended audience and prerequisites in this syllabus). For classrooms that include less experienced students, instructors may choose to adjust the course timings and establish a slower pace through the training material. To deliver this course at a reduced pace, Microsoft Learning suggests teaching Modules 1-7 during the three days of classroom training and leaving module 8 for the students to explore on their own after the course is completed. This will enable the instructor to spend more time ensuring that students fully understand the concepts taught in the earlier modules. Learning Partners may also choose to extend the course materials and establish a 4-day customized training course that progresses at a slower pace.
This course is intended for professional .NET programmers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. Students should have experience consuming services within their Web and/or Windows client applications and be interested in learning to develop service-oriented applications (SOA) using WCF. Students should be experienced users of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1, as well as cursory familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for Windows client or Web application development.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement Service-Oriented Architecture tenets in WCF services
- Host WCF services in a variety of Windows hosts
- Define and implement WCF service contracts, data contracts, and message contracts
- Use multiple endpoints with various messaging patterns
- Test, troubleshoot, monitor, and diagnose WCF services
- Ensure service reliability using transactions and message queues
- Secure WCF services using message and transport security
- Extend WCF using behaviors, dispatchers, inspectors, and formatters
- Module 1: Service-Oriented Architecture
- Module 2: Getting Started with Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Development
- Module 3: Hosting Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Module 4: Defining and Implementing Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Contracts
- Module 5: Endpoints and Behaviors
- Module 6: Testing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Module 7: Security
- Module 8: Introduction to Advanced Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Topics
We_They was founded at the beginning of the millennium by a team of enthusiastic IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development. Over 5 years of work, we have developed a range of solutions and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance.
Our specialists have been providing software development services for multiple clients from India, France and Malaysia, starting from small companies and continuing with very big and well known clients. Over 5 years, we have completed different kinds of projects; and we specialize in automation of business processes used by our clients.See all Nahda Modern Institute courses