- Locations: Mahboula
- Duration: 3 Days
Course 10263A is designed for experienced .NET developers who are interested in becoming Technology Specialists in the area of WCF application development (see intended audience and prerequisites in this syllabus). For classrooms that include less experienced students, instructors may choose to adjust the course timings and establish a slower pace through the training material. To deliver this course at a reduced pace, Microsoft Learning suggests teaching Modules 1-7 during the three days of classroom training and leaving module 8 for the students to explore on their own after the course is completed. This will enable the instructor to spend more time ensuring that students fully understand the concepts taught in the earlier modules. Learning Partners may also choose to extend the course materials and establish a 4-day customized training course that progresses at a slower pace.
This course is intended for professional .NET programmers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. Students should have experience consuming services within their Web and/or Windows client applications and be interested in learning to develop service-oriented applications (SOA) using WCF. Students should be experienced users of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1, as well as cursory familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for Windows client or Web application development.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement Service-Oriented Architecture tenets in WCF services
- Host WCF services in a variety of Windows hosts
- Define and implement WCF service contracts, data contracts, and message contracts
- Use multiple endpoints with various messaging patterns
- Test, troubleshoot, monitor, and diagnose WCF services
- Ensure service reliability using transactions and message queues
- Secure WCF services using message and transport security
- Extend WCF using behaviors, dispatchers, inspectors, and formatters
- Module 1: Service-Oriented Architecture
- Module 2: Getting Started with Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Development
- Module 3: Hosting Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Module 4: Defining and Implementing Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Contracts
- Module 5: Endpoints and Behaviors
- Module 6: Testing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Module 7: Security
- Module 8: Introduction to Advanced Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Topics
About Nahda International Academy
By keeping pace with the contemporary benchmarks of learning, training and skill development, NAHDA International Academy aims to incorporate the advance employment of the modern day converged technologies to maximize the development of its students. The learning and training is carried out in a manner to ensure the global standards of current era's requirements of education and professionalism. The Academy safeguards the concept of active, creative and interactive learning with the provision of vigorous and productive environment.
To enable its pupils to have a stand-out future and fortune, NAHDA International Academy has collaborated with high ranked Schools, Universities, reputed experts of knowledge and technology, professional trainers and development enthusiasts. The Academy is known for its quality education and innovative environment enriched with passion and inventiveness. The educating process is carried out in a way that empowers the individual to exhibit his/her very potential by protecting that individual's unique pattern of thinking and creations.
To meet the present day demands of integrated world and education, NAHDA International Academy has partnered with the world class Universities and institutions around the world including the universities of United Kingdom, United States of America, Europe, Asia and Africa e.g. Frederick University, London School of Marketing, The University of Northampton, The University of Bedfordshire, Atlantic International University, EduQual, Excel High School, Alliance International University This attribute of NAHDA International Academy contributes to be the reason of it managing to stand tall in the highly competitive environment in the region.