- Price TBC
- Duration 21 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
This three-day instructor-led course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to develop distributed applications using WCF 4 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
Important Note: Course 10263A is designed for experienced .NET developers who are interested in becoming Technology Specialists in the area of WCF application development (see intended audience and prerequisites in this syllabus). For classrooms that include less experienced students, instructors may choose to adjust the course timings and establish a slower pace through the training material. To deliver this course at a reduced pace, Microsoft Learning suggests teaching Modules 1-7 during the three days of classroom training and leaving module 8 for the students to explore on their own after the course is completed. This will enable the instructor to spend more time ensuring that students fully understand the concepts taught in the earlier modules. Learning Partners may also choose to extend the course materials and establish a 4-day customized training course that progresses at a slower pace.
This course is intended for professional .NET programmers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. Students should have experience consuming services within their Web and/or Windows client applications and be interested in learning to develop service-oriented applications (SOA) using WCF. Students should be experienced users of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1, as well as cursory familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for Windows client or Web application development.
At Course Completion
• Implement Service-Oriented Architecture tenets in WCF services
• Host WCF services in a variety of Windows hosts
• Define and implement WCF service contracts, data contracts, and message contracts
• Use multiple endpoints with various messaging patterns
• Test, troubleshoot, monitor, and diagnose WCF services
• Ensure service reliability using transactions and message queues
• Secure WCF services using message and transport security
• Extend WCF using behaviors, dispatchers, inspectors, and formatters
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to software development.
• General understanding of the purpose, function, and features of the .NET Framework.
• Experience developing software using Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Studio 2010.
• Experience in object-oriented design and development using the C# programming language.
• Experience in n-tier application design and development.
- Module 1: Service-Oriented Architecture
- Module 2: Getting Started with Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Development
- Module 3: Hosting Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Module 4: Defining and Implementing Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Contracts
- Module 5: Endpoints and Behaviors
- Module 6: Testing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Module 7: Security
- Module 8: Introduction to Advanced Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Topics
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)