- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
This Creating Web Services Using Java Technology course teaches business component and client developers how to create, implement and deploy web services and web service clients. You'll use Java technology components and the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 5 SDK (Java EE 5 SDK).
- Identify the building blocks of web services
- Analyze the Java web services technology and platform
- Describe Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Describe web services as a realization of SOA
- Describe Java technologies for web services development
- Implement web services using Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS)
- Implement web services using Java API for XML Restful Services (JAX-RS)
- Implement an Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) endpoint as a web service using JAX-WS and JAX-RS
- Explain and monitor SOAP messages
- Apply SOAP With Attachments API for Java (SAAJ) in web services
- Explain the Web Services Description Language (WSDL) and create a WSDL file
- Develop web service clients for JAX-WS- and JAX-RS-based web services.
- Describe and implement various web services-based design and deployment patterns
- Describe and apply various best practices for designing web services
- Implement and deploy a Java EE platform application containing web-tier and Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) components
- Assemble, deploy, and test a distributed Java platform technology application
- Use the Ant build environment
Introduction to Web Services
JAX-WS-based Web Services
SOAP and WSDL
JAX-WS and JavaEE
Implementing More Complex Web Services Using JAX-WS
AX-WS Web Service Clients
Introduction to RESTful Web Services
JAX-RS-based Web Services
JAX-RS-based Web Service Clients
JAX-RS and JavaEE
Implementing More Complex Web Services Using JAX-RS and Jersey
Trade-Offs Associated with the Java Web Services APIs
Web Services Design Patterns
Best Practices and Design Patterns for Use with JAX-WS
Best Practices and Design Patterns for Use with JAX-RS
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses