- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
This five-day instructor-led course provides knowledge and skills on developing Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1.
This course is intended for Web developers who are beginners and have knowledge of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or Dynamic HTML (DHTML), along with some knowledge of a scripting language such as Visual Basic Scripting Edition or Microsoft Jscript.
Students are required to have the ability to construct a simple Web page using a Microsoft tool or a third-party tool. For example, students should be able to create or customize a Web Page on a SharePoint site.
At Course Completion
• Explore ASP.NET Web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1.
• Create Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1 and Microsoft .NET–based languages.
• Create a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
• Add functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
• Implement master pages and user controls.
• Validate user input.
• Debug Microsoft ASP.NET Web applications.
• Manage data in an ASP.NET 3.5 Web application.
• Manage data access tasks by using LINQ.
• Manage data by using ASP.NET Dynamic Data.
• Create a Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX application.
• Consume XML Web services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
• Manage state in Web applications.
• Configure and deploy a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
• Secure a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
• Implement new technologies supported by Visual Studio 2008 SP1 for Web development.
Before attending this course, students must have at least one month of experience in .NET technologies. In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have the following technical knowledge:
• Knowledge of HTML or DHTML, including:
Tables, Images, Forms
• Programming experience using Visual Basic .NET or Visual C# .NET, including:
Declaring variables, Using loops, Using conditional statements
The completion of Course 2667, Introduction to Computer Programming, satisfies the preceding prerequisite programming skills requirement.
- Module 1: Exploring ASP.NET Web Applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1
- Module 2: Creating Web Applications by Using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1 and Microsoft .NET–Based Languages
- Module 3: Creating a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
- Module 4: Adding Functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
- Module 5: Implementing Master Pages and User Controls
- Module 6: Validating User Input
- Module 7: Debugging Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications
- Module 8: Managing Data in an ASP.NET 3.5 Web Application
- Module 9: Managing Data Access Tasks by Using LINQ
- Module 10: Managing Data by Using ASP.NET Dynamic Data
- Module 11: Creating a Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX Application
- Module 12: Consuming XML Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Module 13: Managing State in Web Applications
- Module 14: Configuring and Deploying a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Application
- Module 15: Securing a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Application
- Module 16: Implementing New Technologies Supported by Visual Studio 2008 SP1 for Web Development
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)