- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Al Muhaisnah 2, Dubai, U.A.E. Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road (E311)
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance, principles and techniques of quality as practiced within their organization
- Understanding the principles of quality within the organization
- Understanding the quality concepts of TQM and ISO
- Develop standards for continuously improving quality of work and ways to measure performance
- Develop ways to improve customer focused quality
- Practice quality tools in identifying areas for improvement.
Who can Benefit:
This Course Will Benefit Junior Staff From All Sectors Who Seek To Improve Their Quality Of Work Within The Organization And Who Are Eager To Broaden Their Knowledge Of Quality Related Aspects.
- Good command of English
- The Definition of Quality
- Development of Quality
- Quality awareness and its common elements
- Introduction to Total quality management
- Introduction to ISO 9000
- How do we measure quality?
- Customer Focused Quality
- Continuous Improvement
- Quality Tools
- Instructor Led Classes With Exercises Case Studies And Group Discussions.
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology