- Duration: 1 Day
Developing Software with IBM Rational Team Concert V4.0 is a one-day, instructor-led course designed as an introduction to IBM Rational Team Concert for software developers. You will learn to utilize IBM Rational Team Concert to effectively manage their work items, collaborate and share work with your team using Jazz source control, request and analyze software builds, and monitor the status of their Eclipse-based development projects using reports and web-based dashboards.
This basic course is for Software Developers (Eclipse environment).
You should have:
- Experience working with Microsoft® Windows®
- A working knowledge of the Eclipse Workbench
- Understand basic software development principles There is a wealth of information available online to help you learn the terminology and navigation in the Eclipse Workbench. Just enter ""Eclipse Workbench Tutorial"" in your favorite search engine.
- Overview of IBM Rational Team Concert
- Managing work items in IBM Rational Team Concert
- Working with Jazz source control in IBM Rational Team Concert
- Working with Jazz builds in IBM Rational Team Concert
- Tracking project status in IBM Rational Team Concert
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses