Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
In this course, students learn core skills that are common to almost all SharePoint development activities. These include working with the server-side and client-side object models, developing and deploying features, solutions, and apps, managing identity and permissions, querying and updating list data, managing taxonomy, using workflow to manage business processes, and customizing the user interface.
The course is intended for professional developers who develop solutions for SharePoint products and technologies in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. While some familiarity with SharePoint solution development is required, candidates are not expected to have prior experience with the new features in SharePoint Server 2013. The ideal candidate is a technical lead with at least four years of SharePoint and web development experience. The candidate is responsible for designing custom code for projects that are deployed to or interact with SharePoint environments. This includes:
- Selecting an appropriate approach and building customizations in SharePoint.
- Creating and implementing a strategy for solution packaging, deployment, and upgrading.
- Identifying SharePoint data and content structures for customizations.
- Performing diagnostics and debugging.
- Planning and designing applications for scalability and performance.
- Identifying and mitigating performance issues of customizations.
- Understanding authentication and authorization.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Broad familiarity with SharePoint capabilities.
- Familiarity with Online Services such as Azure and SharePoint Onli
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and manage features and solutions.
- Develop code for custom server-side components.
- Manage and customize authentication and authorization.
- Create custom sites and lists and manage the site lifecycle.
- Explain the capabilities and design choices for SharePoint apps.
- Use the client-side object model and the REST API.
- Develop provider-hosted and auto-hosted SharePoint apps.
- Distribute and deploy SharePoint apps.
- Create custom workflows to automate business processes.
- Use fields and content types to manage taxonomy.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of user interface elements.
- Customize navigation and site branding.
Before attending this course, students must have::
- A working knowledge of using Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012 to develop solutions.
- A basic working knowledge of SharePoint solution development, either in SharePoint 2013 or in earlier versions of SharePoint.
- A working knowledge of Visual C# and the .NET Framework 4.5.
- A basic understanding of ASP.NET and server-side web development technologies, including request/response and the page lifecycle.
- A basic understanding of AJAX and asynchronous programming techniques.
- Familiarity with approaches to authentication and authorization, including claims-based authentication.
- Module 1: SharePoint as a Developer Platform
- Module 2: Working with SharePoint Objects
- Module 3: Working with Lists and Libraries
- Module 4: Designing and Managing Features and Solutions
- Module 5: Working with Server-Side Code
- Module 6: Managing Identity and Permissions
- Module 7: Managing Custom Components and Site Lifecycles
- Module 8: Introducing Apps for SharePoint
- Module 9: Client-Side SharePoint Development
- Module 10: Developing Remote Hosted SharePoint Apps
- Module 11: Publishing and Distributing Apps
- Module 12: Automating Business Processes
- Module 13: Managing Taxonomy
- Module 14: Customizing User Interface Elements
- Module 15: Working with Branding and Navigation
Updated on 08 November, 2015
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses