- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course offers students the opportunity to take an existing ASP.NET MVC application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. This course focuses on the considerations necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud. This course also prepares the students for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam.
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform.
- Configure and deploy ASP.NET web applications.
- Creating Azure WebSites from the gallery
- Deploying and monitoring Azure WebSites.
- Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines
- Describe the relationship between Cloud Services and Virtual Machines.
- Deploy existing Cloud Service packages
- Create and manage a Storage account.
- Manage blobs and containers in a Storage account
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL Standalone database.
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Create a virtual network.
- Implement a point to site network
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses