- Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- This workshop is designed to increase the effectiveness of leadership practices in the financial and banking institutions in a manner reflected positively on the performance and provide an appropriate regulatory environment to achieve the goals through:
- Provide participants with the basic concepts of administrative leadership and the leadership of the administrative actors.
- Analysis and discussion of patterns and leadership styles.
- Discussion and analysis of the concept of transformational leadership based on principles and leadership.
- Leadership and Management.
- Schools and theories of leadership.
- Leaders patterns.
- Leadership and decision-making.
- Althoilalh leadership based on principles and leadership.
- Examples and practical applications.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses