- Fees / Price EGP 1,000
- Duration 50 Hours
- Locations Tower, Egypt-Helwan El zeraei, Maadi, Egypt
Introduction and Overview
- Servlet life cycle methods.
- Accessing servlet environment variables.
Creating web-based forms for user input
- Adding text fields and drop-down lists.
- Retrieving form data in the servlet.
Key components of Java EE for web development
Creating Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Using JSP scriptlets, expressions and declarations.
- Communicating with the client using built-in JSP server objects.
- Leveraging the JSP 2 Expression Language (EL).
State management with JSP
- Accessing cookies and sessions.
- Storing common application data.
Integrating JSP and JavaBeans
- Promoting object reuse.
- Separating application logic from the presentation.
Calling JSP from servlets
- Forwarding Java objects to JSP.
- Using JavaBeans to transfer data.
- Servlet and JSP design patterns.
Integrating JSP Custom Tags
- The role of JSP custom tags.
- Applying the JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
Accessing Databases with Servlets
- Connecting to the database.
- Submitting SQL statements.
- Retrieving and processing data.
Formatting database results
- Constructing an HTML table.
- Adding drill-down features.
Maintaining State in Java Web Applications
- Retrieving cookies from a client request.
- Sending cookies to the client.
- Circumventing cookie limitations.
- Managing application state with sessions
- Creating a unique session for each user.
- Storing and retrieving Java objects within sessions.
- Controlling a session's life span.
- Creating application and session event listeners.
- Implementing a shopping cart.
Developing custom tags
- Creating custom tags with JSP 2 tag files.
- Customizing tag behavior with attributes.
- Developing JavaServer Faces (JSF) Applications
- JSF Framework overview
- Identifying the JSF core components.
- Managing application flow using JSF navigation model.
Building JSF components
- Developing back beans.
- Creating views with JSF custom tags.
- Group of 2-3 persons select an idea.
- The lecturer discusses the code with you.
We_They has a Great Expertise, with deep Knowledge of fundamental in IT Training Courses, They offer excellent opportunities for everyone, whether you’re at the beginning of your career, or if you’re already a professional looking to enhance your qualifications. No matter where you are professionally, We_They are tailor made to fit your needs and fill the gap betTheyen higher education and job markets.
We_They Vision is to be a leading IT Training Centers, They aim to providing trainee with the skills needed to find a job in today’s market. And offer an excellent opportunities for everyone, like you, to realize their dreams.See all IT Sharks courses