- Duration 3 Days
- Locations 29 Mohamed Shafiq-Heliopolice-Cairo -Egypt
Your success as a manager can often depend on how well your team operates. How are their problem-solving skills? Are they enthusiastic and motivated to do their best? Do they work well together? There have been hundreds of studies demonstrating that human beings function better and learn better in groups
At this training's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the characteristics of an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring their team player style and how it impacts group dynamics.
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to their team.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common situations.
- Use action planning and analysis tools to help their team perform better.
who should attend?
Successful managers who want to develop their team leadership skills and unleash the talent of their inpidual team members as well as employees who wish to gain the skill of being a successful team member.
- Improve your interaction with other internal personnel
- Describe where your team is on the team success curve
- Develop a common purpose for your team
- Describe values. Expectations and ground rules for your team
- Communication among team members
- Use a variety of methods to convey information to the team
- Successfully conduct team meetings
- Make effective team presentations
- Collaborate effectively with other team members
- Identify the sources of conflict on teams
- Use a four-step model to resolve team conflicts
- Reward and recognize effective teamwork
They, at PM-Information House Professional Project Management Consultant and partner for NPM (National Project Management-Canada), Through a large pool of certified project management Consultants ,PgMP , PMP , PMI-RMP , PSP They provide Project Management Professional (PMP) preparation exam & Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preparation exam , after you seat for the exam your Certificates will be accredited by PMI (Project Management Institute-USA). And, They provide Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) preparation exam accredited by AACEI (The Association for Advance Cost Engineer International).See all PM Information House courses