- This Program is designed to cultivate multifaceted leaders who can take on the challenges and responsibilities of leadership with agility and confidence.
- As you step back from your day-to-day obligations, you will have the opportunity to hone the skills necessary to succeed in today’s competitive.
- You will enhance your expertise, leadership skills, and decision-making capabilities.
- Share current thinking on pro-forma analysis and the evaluation of different ownership structures.
- Assess risk management and underwriting strategies, as well as alternative capital sources.
Leadership and Negotiation:
- Utilize cutting-edge assessment tools to better understand and leverage the dynamics of people and situations.
- Define the personal characteristics and competencies of effective leaders and how they apply to your own leadership style.
- Negotiate and structure win-win deals that capture maximum value.
Marketing and Design:
- Discuss methodologies for using detailed market analysis to identify project niches.
- Learn how to implement effective design and construction management techniques.
- Consider the trade-offs and requirements in designing a building that outperforms economic expectations.
Strategy Development and Competitive Analysis:
- Formulate effective strategy through rigorous analysis of key industry and organizational factors.
- Expand into new markets and geographic areas with strategic intent.
- Attract and retain the best employees.
To become a leading institution in providing a package of value added services; all bundled together for the purpose of achieving organizational excellence and maximizing human assets outputs.See all Leadership & Management Developmenet Center courses