- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 2 Days
Relationships can often seem like fragile things - especially in the workplace where they are often built and destroyed by the actions we take. However, by underpinning those relationships with a few simple principles, they can grow into something secure and lasting. This course explores work relationships by the actions taken and the behaviors that are exhibited at work. No matter what the education, experience, job title, if it's not possible to relate well with others, the work mission can never be accomplished.
Effective work relationships form the cornerstone for success and satisfaction with the job and career. How important are effective work relationships? Effective work relationships form the basis for promotion, pay increases, goal accomplishment, and job satisfaction.
- Develop a professional working relationship with team members
- Show a positive attitude towards the organization, peers and the customers, by practicing the proper techniques of positive attitude
- Apply the correct organizational ethics and values
- Being part of a team
- Responding to a request from colleagues
- Responding to requests and instructions from supervisors and higher management
- Work ethics and its impact on performance
- Positive/negative attitudes
- Welcoming visitors
- Skills required for establishing a professional relationship with customers
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
Contact information not available.Are you from Etisalat Academy ? Claim your course!
- Business Writing Diploma Level 3 Adams AcademyGBP 25
GBP 251Duration: Upto 11 Hours
- Mentoring and Communication Diploma Level 3 Global EdulinkGBP 89
GBP 603Duration: Upto 28 Hours
- Effective Communication Skills Certificate Alpha AcademyGBP 10
GBP 198Duration: Upto 18 Hours