- Duration: TBA
In this course, experienced developers who know the basics of data access (CRUD) in Windows client and Web application environments will learn to optimize their designs and develop better performing data access code by using the ADO.NET Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF Data Services, the Sync Framework, and ADO.NET
- Module 1: Architecture and Data Access Technologies
- Module 2: Building Entity Data Models
- Module 3: Querying Entity Data
- Module 4: Creating, Updating, and Deleting Entity Data
- Module 5: Handling Multi-User Scenarios by Using Object Services
- Module 6: Building Optimized Solutions by Using Object Services
- Module 7: Customizing Entities and Building Custom Entity Classes
- Module 8: Using POCO Classes with the Entity Framework
- Module 9: Building an N-Tier Solution by Using the Entity Framework
- Module 10: Handling Updates in an N-Tier Solution by Using the Entity Framework
- Module 11: Building Occasionally Connected Solutions
- Module 12: Querying Data by Using WCF Data Services
- Module 13: Updating Data by Using WCF Data Services
- Module 14: Using ADO.NET
- Module 15: Using LINQ to SQL
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses